[Zope] Error Value: 'File' object has no attribute 'manage_fixupOwnershipAfterAdd'

Roman Klesel roman_plonemail at lotuseyes.de
Mon Feb 20 09:45:31 EST 2006

Hello Sascha,

Sascha Welter schrieb:

> manage_addFile (and some others like manage_addFolder, ...) work
> directly without xy.manage_addProduct[...].
>
> That part is in the Zope book.
>
> The syntax with manage_addProduct[... is used for filesystem based
> products (like the stuff you have in your instances "Products" folder).

well, thanks for your consideration, but I'm actually concerned about fs based products.
The whole thread is probably totally confusing because I'm totally confused.
I found several inconsistnecies in my code. I'm right now doing a total rewright. I'll see it the problems persist.
If so, I'll try to be less confused and decribe the problem more clearly.

Greetings Roman