[Zope] Error Value: 'File' object has no attribute 'manage_fixupOwnershipAfterAdd'

Sascha Welter zopelist at betabug.ch
Mon Feb 20 11:08:21 EST 2006

(Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 03:45:31PM +0100) Roman Klesel wrote/schrieb/egrapse:
> Sascha Welter schrieb:
>  >
> > manage_addFile (and some others like manage_addFolder, ...) work
> > directly without xy.manage_addProduct[...].
> >
> > That part is in the Zope book.
> >
> > The syntax with manage_addProduct[... is used for filesystem based
> > products (like the stuff you have in your instances "Products" folder).
>
> well, thanks for your consideration, but I'm actually concerned about.
> fs based products

Why be concerned? Don't worry, be happy!
- You can use manage_addFile *from* your own fs based product.
- You can use manage_addProduct['something']... *from* your own product.
- You can use manage_addProduct['something']... to add instances of your
  own product to folderish objects (and you can do this from TTW code or
  from fs based code)

But you don't use manage_addProduct[... to do manage_addFile, no matter
if your code runs in a TTW script or in a fs based product.

Regards,

Sascha