[Zope] Re: The Zope Software Certification Program and Common Repository Proposal

Maik Ihde maik.ihde at web.de
Wed Feb 22 10:37:43 EST 2006

Hi Stephan

after having quickly read your Proposal I think there are some nice ideas in it.
A central Zope(3) Software Repository with certified components would make life
a lot simpler for many of us. And this could also be used for marketing purposes
as well.

However I doubt that it is possible to to do all that Certification Stuff -
afaik the core developers are all very busy people, and judgement of code
quality doesn't seem that simple to me.

But thats just my 2c

Kind Regards
Maik