[Zope] Dynamic dictionary keys?

Andrew Hedges andrew at clearwired.com
Mon Feb 27 12:39:46 EST 2006

Andreas and Jonathan,

Thanks for the responses!  As I said, I am completely new to Zope/
Python, so I appreciate your help.  I'll look into how this could be
done with a Python script instead of DTML, but this version of our
product is all DTML, so that's why I'm using this solution for now.
Next version we're moving to Zope 3, so things should get better!

In any case, Jonathan's solution worked (though he had single quotes
around 'calstart' which shouldn't have been there.)  What I'm doing
is setting up a hash table so I can do some branching in a separate
loop.  I have a feeling I'm building a hash table for something I may
be able to access directly, but it's working, so I don't want to take
up more space in peoples' inboxes.  Thanks again for the quick help!

-Andrew