[Zope] product security changes from 2.8 to 2.8.5 ?

Ed Colmar ed at greengraphics.net
Mon Feb 27 19:11:43 EST 2006

Hey Andreas, thanks for the reply.

I have Globals.InitializeClass(classname) at the end of my product code
(outside the class)
I turned on Verbose Security, but hmm...  maybe this is not a security
issue after all.

I have code that worked within my product before like:

 def send_password_reminder(self, email):
     """  blah """

Now I see get a name error when trying to access it.

*Error Type: NameError*
*Error Value: name 'send_password_reminder' is not defined

I thought it was a security problem...  Is this related to something else?

Thanks again!

-e-