[Zope] Zope3 - where to start?

eXt restless.being at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 17:01:54 EST 2006

Maciej Zięba wrote:

> Hi :)
>
> I'm a total newbie to Zope and I would like to learn it...
>
> Unfortunatelly I can't find any good documentation to start with (it
> could be that I'm a very bad researcher)...

If you were looking for Zope 2 then yes - you are very bad researcher.
If you were looking for Zope 3.. hmm.. there were some words on this
list about Zope 3 positioning at zope.org ;)

> All of the Zope3 documentation on zope.org is about developing it and
> not about using it :(

No it isn't.

Yes. Just go deeper into Zope 3 section at zope.org

> Could you please recommend some place I could start learning it
> (articles, tutorials, etc.)?

For you I'll recommend: http://www.plone.org.pl/resources/ZopeThreeDocs
(I have to thank you for giving me some motivation to create this page :P)

--
eXt