[Zope] Cookie Crumbler

Infor Gates info_gates at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 17:11:22 EST 2006

Yes, after reading the source code.  However, my problem as I found out is that I do not know how to access the methods in CC from DTML. I am not well verse with Python (still learning though).

Thank you.

Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de> wrote: Infor Gates wrote at 2006-1-4 20:14 -0800:
>I have a trying time using Cookie Crumbler 1.2 with Zope2.8.4 (windows version).
>I could NOT figure out how to log out a user.  I have simplified to the orginal logged_out form to this:

The "Cookie Crumber" has a "logout" method.
You should use it for the logout (and not try to emulate it yourself).

You can activate it via an URL of the form:

    url_to_your_cookie_crumbler/logout

It will redirect to the "logout_page" (you can configure for
your "Cookie Crumbler".

--
Dieter