[Zope] installing zope in a "web" hosted environment

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Sun Jan 8 10:21:55 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 09:47 -0500, Daniel Gross wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> Thank you for your reply. Actually, i first installed and configured
> plone/zope on a local server at home. Due to problems with dynamic ip
> mapping i decided to move it to a hosted environment. It appears
> however that unfortunately i can't do it, unless i get a dedicated
> server,

You can also rent a virtual dedicated server.
Or use one of the free services available, such as:

- http://www.objectis.org/.
- http://wiki.python.org/moin/FreeHosts

But if you have specific needs, I can lend you a part of my dedicated
server, for free. It is "under-used" for the moment.

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.