[Zope] installing zope in a "web" hosted environment

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Sun Jan 8 11:13:32 EST 2006

<snip>
Thank you for your reply. Actually, i first installed and configured plone/zope on a local server at home. Due to problems with dynamic ip mapping i decided to move it to a hosted environment. It appears however that unfortunately i can't do it, unless i get a dedicated server, which is way too expensive for my resources and needs ...
</snip>

Some IP's have an upgrade to their service which will give you a static IP (for a few dollars more per month of course!) which would allow you to run on your home server.

Jonathan