[Zope] newbie dtml-in question objectValues

Alric Aneron aluminum3458 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 00:09:44 EST 2006

 Hello,
 I am trying to find how to get the relative path of an object.  If i do:
 <dtml-in "objectValues('DTML Document')">
    <dtml-var URLPATH0>
 </dtml-in>

 URLPATH0 does not give me the relative path of the objects interated, but rather the path of the object doing the iterating (my method). I want the path of every DTML Document the loop encounters.  absolute_url works, but it puts in the undesired filename and "http://...." in front etc.

 Thanks in advance!
 Al