[Zope] import error

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:43:42 EST 2006

Will attempting to import a zexp file (and exported plone site) I get the
following error:

2006-01-11T09:44:03 ERROR(200) SiteError
http://127.0.0.1:8180/do2/manage_importObject
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/webenv/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py", line 101, in
publish
    request, bind=1)
  File "/home/webenv/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py", line 88, in
mapply
    if debug is not None: return debug(object,args,context)
  File "/home/webenv/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py", line 39, in
call_object
    result=apply(object,args) # Type s<cr> to step into published object.
  File "/home/webenv/zope/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py", line 532, in
manage_importObject
    raise BadRequest, 'Invalid file name %s' % escape(file)
BadRequest: Invalid file name InfoTechnical.zexp

Either I'm missing something very simple, or something is very wrong. Any
idea what the problem might be?

--
David Bear
What's the difference between private knowledge and public knowledge?