[Zope] ANN: ZSyncer 0.7.1-beta1 released

Carlos de la Guardia carlos.delaguardia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:08:26 EST 2006

Hi,

we just installed Zsyncer 0.7.1-beta1 on a couple of our servers and have
run into some problems with page template synchronization. Some items that
have different time stamps on the server and on the development machines
show on th sync screen as synchronized even when they are different. Then if
we do a 'get' from the client, it fetches the file but the objects now
appear as unsynchronized! We are using Zope 2.8.0 on the clients (Windows)
and Zope 2.8.4 on the server (Linux), could this be the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Carlos de la Guardia