[Zope] python product structure

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Sun Jan 15 11:24:28 EST 2006

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:18:54 +0100
Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Both zpt and www? I use only www or zmi for zmi support,
> and skins if it's for CMF.
> Although nowadays I try to use Five and hence use neither?
> ;-)

'www' is usually for images and other static resources.

Because I use my own image build process (BuildImage), to
create resources from vector originals, I actually build
'www' from a tree under 'src', so it is desireable not to
have zpt or dtml source files in it.

Mind you, I've been inactive for awhile, so I haven't really
caught up with 'Five' or Zope 3 based products.