[Zope] wrong directoy in Control_Panel.Products.XXXX.home

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Mon Jan 16 05:05:59 EST 2006

En/na Dieter Maurer ha escrit:

> Zope's behaviour in handling product updates below "Control_Panel.Products"
> is very difficult to understand.

;-)
It usually freaks me out when I (seldom) delete a product from the
filesystem and it's still there in the control panel..

> Almost surely, it will help when you delete all "closed" products
> there and then restart Zope. The restart will recreate the product objects
> for installed products -- hopefully with the correct "home" attribute.

yes, as I said in the original message this is what I did. I was just
asking if this is the expected behaviour of Control_Panel (which could
break products using the home attribute, like in my case
CMFQuickInstaller) and if there is a better(?) way that doesn't involve
deleting the products and restarting zope.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007