[Zope] Zope MailTemplates

Erik Myllymaki erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Tue Jan 17 17:07:26 EST 2006

the complaint is not mine but is from the marketing department :)

in Thunderbird (on Windows anyway) it adds a black mark in place of the newline :-0

I was just curious. Thanks.

One other thing though, is that when using MailTemplates, i haven't found a way
to include BCC and CC recipients without altering MailHost.py.