[Zope] Can not authenticate witn zope http server

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sat Jan 21 08:05:17 EST 2006

On 21 Jan 2006, at 03:03, papi mac wrote:
> a) Why does Zope insiist on authenticating access to the main page
> and is there a way to tell it to let me access the main page (the
> one that talks about Zope and lets you access "manage") without a
> login?
> b) Does it make sense to keep trying or is Data.fs or some other file
> corrupted?

Does the user account that originally created those objects exist on
the new server?

There is no corruption, no. You will always be able to repair this
using the emergency user. See SECURITY.txt in the Zope source code
for how to create it. inituser is something different and will not
help you.

jens