[Zope] SSL over Multiple Zope/Plone sites?

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:07:39 EST 2006

"David Pratt -Hi Michael. First you need a way to get to the root of
your site two
different ways. First is using the domain you have your ssl on and the
other for your other domain name(s)"

Thanks for that David. I will try out what you say.Hopefully it will
work because not being able to do multiple virtual hosts on SSL is a
real problem.

"Jonathan Cyr
<cyrj at cyr.info>to ZOPE.org More options  Jan 24 (14 hours ago)
You can have one HTTPS/SSL per IP per port."

Jonathan, so this would mean using one IP address with SSL on multiple
port addresses , 90, 100, 110 etc etc which would then match to the
Plone 8080 port?

The port doesn't have to be 443?