[Zope] Zope - future planning

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Thu Jan 26 14:13:31 EST 2006

If it is "fairly extensive" I would think your best bet is to migrate up
the 2.X ladder.

2.6 -> 2.7.8 (shouldn't be too bumpy)
2.7.8 -> 2.8.4 (ZCatalog issues)
2.8.4 -> 2.9.x (lots of Zope 3 goodness)

If you do those the jump into Zope 3 should be easier than not.

I usually wait for a .3 or .4 release to get in.

Jake
http://www.ZopeZone.com