[Zope] Re: Product refreshing in Zope 2.9

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Jan 31 15:17:13 EST 2006

Peter Bengtsson wrote at 2006-1-31 13:05 +0000:
>But that's what I'm doing!
>Thanks to Dieter I've got som genuine technical help on what it might
>be instead of just people saying "that's not how I do it, give up"

I am an enthusiastic "refresh" user and find is *MUCH* more productive
than the "zopectl fg" dance favoured by other developpers.

However, I will probably never use Zope 2.9 (I would have quite some work
but not really gain much from this release).
Thus, I can support you only from the distance.
But, I *AM* interested that "refresh" keeps working, as I may
use Zope 2.10 or 2.11 again -- hopefully with "refresh".

--
Dieter