[Zope] Zope installation woes

russ russ at russtik.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 11:05:10 EDT 2006

Hi Jake,

Firstly I'll just mention a little bit more about the server.  We have
cPanel and Apache running.  There's a number of accounts setup in cPanel and
I've tried to access Zope via one of these urls (www.domain.tld:8080) but to
no avail.  I've also tried the IP of the server with no luck.  I don't know
what else to try now, as I mentioned before I'm completely new to all of
this stuff so it's quite a steep learning curve.  I also don't know what you
mean by "use top" :S

Thanks for your reply BTW.

R.