[Zope] Using property() function in Zope 2.8

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:54:21 EDT 2006

On 7/6/06, Max M <maxm at mxm.dk> wrote:
> There is a lot of things missing for brevity. It is an archetypes based
> class, and all kinds of interesting stuff is happening in that stack.

Ok, well, I don't know archetypes myself; hopefully someone with more
specific knowledge of that can help.  Specific code for the
get/set/del functions is probably required, at least.

> I tried to check that out. But then it says something like:
> "_PropTest__mxm__ac_local_roles__ No such attribute"

That suggests that there's metaclass stuff going on, or the specific
code differs from the example shown in relevant details (or both).

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca