[Zope] Override members values

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Jul 10 03:07:58 EDT 2006

Andreas Jung escribió:

> --On 10. Juli 2006 08:38:15 +0200 Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>> I need to override the value of some members of my product
>>
>> I think the correct way was __getattr__ function but I read some list's
>> messages telling to use __getattr__ only if you don't have other way
>
> The standard Zope users objects don't provide an API for additional
> attributes. CMF/Plone provide such support through portal_memberdata.
>

>> How can I override only the value of some dynamic members
>>
>> I call dynamic members to the members that the user adds (with a
>> property
>> or an object)
>>

> What are dynamic members? This is not a term used in the Zope world.
>
> -aj
I would like to pre-process the member. A dynamic member (sorry for the
term) is pre-processed member

I would like to create some properties like:

object.member1 = "[/some/path]"

but I would like to retrive the content of /some/path when I'm asking
for object.member1

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito