[Zope] absolute_url is empty in __getattribute__?

knitti knitti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:09:54 EDT 2006

On 7/11/06, Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
> knitti escribió:
> > On 7/11/06, Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
> >> In the line to test __getattribute__ to override some properties I try
> >> to access to the object's absolute_url but it's empty
> >
> > its not a property, ist a method: ObjectManagerItem.absolute_url()
> >
> > --knitti
> I know but if you call it returns ""?

doesn't sound like an existing object. when I call
some_zope_object.absolute_url(), I do get exactly the absolute url.
you could try to be a bit more verbose on what you are actually doing,
how do you access absolte_url()?
paste some code, and tell why you think it is broken, it is much easier to
talk about.

--knitti