[Zope] default webpage after External Method script executed

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 10:05:36 EDT 2006

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Both ways worked for me with a little modification, I had to remove 'context'.

 return self.Status.index_html(**options)
 return self.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect('index_html?submit=ok')

Cheers!
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.