[Zope] variable propagation

Pavel Zaitsev pavel at md5.ca
Mon Jul 24 17:20:22 EDT 2006

Hi,
I would like to ask how to propagate variables from initial index_html
call to deeper levels. Say I have index_html python script, I invoke it
then I would like to feed some data to "generic" template, that will in
turn will invoke template in the same directory that will do nice layout
of my results. Generic template lies below all other objects, in
directory tree, in the root.
When I execute the command chain, variables are not passed and options
is lost on one layer of zpt calls. Is there way to rectify that.
Thanks
Pavel