[Zope] ZJetDA product and Microsoft Access

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 07:21:44 EDT 2006

Hi Michael,

michael nt milne wrote:
> Thanks a lot. Yes I know it's crazy but some organisations built up a
> database over the years and want to stay with that technology. The best
> way would be to migrate but I can understand why it doesn't happen.

I understand - but the migration from Access to Access-over-SQL-Server
is pretty simple, and now that a usable version of SQL Server is free
(as  in beer) in most cases (certainly those where Access was ever a
reasonably choice), I will never use the JET database engine again!

--

Regards,

PhilK

"Human language continually changes, innit."
- Stephen Juan