[Zope] ZServer SSL Howto

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Jun 2 08:21:23 EDT 2006

--On 2. Juni 2006 14:20:05 +0200 Baptiste Ancey
<baptiste.ancey at derivexperts.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have my website on a zope instance with apache frontend.
> I'd like to have a private zone on my website with HTTPS.
>
> I've already read the ZServerSSL HowTo
> (http://www.zope.org/Members/ngps/ZServerSSL-HOWTO)
>  - Is it the best solution to have both http and https parts on my
> website ?
>  - Is there somewhere a package that install from scratch zope with
> ZServerSSL ?

Why do you need ZServerSSL when you have Apache in front of Zope. Let
Apache do the SSL part and use it as reverse proxy for Zope...no need for
ZServerSSL. No work, no problems...

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376