[Zope] Information about Zope 3.2

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Tue Jun 6 15:12:07 EDT 2006

>Plone doesn't run on Zope 3, so that migration would be a seriously
>major undertaking (ie, reqrite from scratch).
>>Please provide me information regarding this.
>
>http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/lennart_regebro/2005_10_04_zope2-vs-zope3-faq

Good FAQ but you do not address the 64k EUR question: Is Zope 3 so
well thought out (separation of content and logic etc.) that is will
not only serve as an excellent application server but also the "I
don't know how we survived without it" future foundation for Plone,
Silva, CPS etc. CMS's?

I am aware that Z3 features are being gradually phased in but I have
yet to see an existing or new CMS to claim that it is the first true
third generation CMS based on Zope's third generation foundation.

Facts? Links?

Appreciated,

Michael