[Zope] dtml forwarding request

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Thu Jun 8 16:41:00 EDT 2006

If you are using a zeo server and both server are zeo clients you could store the info on the zeo server, then do a redirect from serverA/methodA to serverB/methodB.

If the servers do not have access to the same zeo server, then you are going to have to 'package-up' all the variables you need and send them to serverB/methodB

Depending on what is happening in serverB/methodB you could just do some kind of rpc from serverA/methodA to serverB/methodB (ie. methodA just sends a request to methodB, which does some processing and sends the results back to methodA for final processing/display).

It's kind of hard to guess what would be best without knowing more about the application(s).

Jonathan