[Zope] dtml forwarding request

Alric Aneron aluminum3458 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 16:50:17 EDT 2006

So there is no way to do it through python and DTML?

I know Java has something like that.

Jonathan <dev101 at magma.ca> wrote:     If you are using a zeo server and both server  are zeo clients you could store the info on the zeo server, then do a redirect  from serverA/methodA to serverB/methodB.

 If the servers do not have access to the same zeo  server, then you are going to have to 'package-up' all the variables you need  and send them to serverB/methodB

 Depending on what is happening in serverB/methodB  you could just do some kind of rpc from serverA/methodA to serverB/methodB (ie.  methodA just sends a request to methodB, which does some processing and sends  the results back to methodA for final processing/display).

 It's kind of hard to guess what would be best  without knowing more about the application(s).

 Jonathan