[Zope] Changing class of objects in the ZODB

Miles Waller miles at jamkit.com
Mon Jun 12 12:08:57 EDT 2006

To confirm, I *just* want to change the class - attribute values, name
and state information can remain exactly the same.

XML import/export is a good approach which I need to think about a bit
more.  On the face of it, the data.fs is well over 1Gb in size after
packing, and so is likely to create some issues in itself, but there may
be ways to make this more straightforward.