[Zope] No module named PerlExternalMethod

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Jun 14 04:46:07 EDT 2006

--On 14. Juni 2006 10:40:54 +0200 jackflash at gmx.ch wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I have a Problem during the Import of the ZopeObjects in my new Zope!
>
> Old Version: Zope 2.1.6-26
> New Version: Zope 2.8.4

2.1 -> 2.8? What a jump! And why 2.8.4? We are at 2.9.3 so far.

> I select the File from /opt/zope/import Directory and press Import, then
> ive got an Error Request!
>
>###
> Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: ImportError
> Error Value: No module named PerlExternalMethod
>###
>
> In Products the ExternalMethod is available!!!
>
> Root Folder > Control_Panel > Products:
>  the Product: ExternalMethod is installed...
>
>  Product at  /Control_Panel/Products/ExternalMethod

Check that the related product PerlExternalMethod or whatever is required
is installed correctly. Don't except that such an upgrade (7 major
releases) will work without problem.

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376