[Zope] ERROR Zope Could not import Products.ZMySQLDA [SOLVED]

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at theclickstore.se
Wed Jun 14 11:11:04 EDT 2006

Thanks Jonathan!

I found the answer when I ran the debugging error message through
Google. My error message was;

ImportError: cannot import name ImmutableSet

And the solution was to remove the files name sets.py* in my MySQLdb
installation. This required a bit of file hunting, (I run FreeBSD so I
used locate) and I then removed the files

/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MySQLdb/sets.py*

which was were my sets.py files were. Then everything was hunky dory.

Thanks for the tips.

Jeremiah