[Zope] Re: Improved Zope Org Proposal

Maik Ihde mail at ihde.info
Tue Jun 27 03:07:16 EDT 2006

> This is sounding more bizzare with each day and it doesnt feel good.
> Zope cant maintain a friggin web site?  Isnt that rich.

Taht's not the point. The problem is not the technology, but the human resources
you need to fill such a big Zope Website with Life (i.E. hi quality content).
The Plone Community has achieved this goal, so methinks we should think what
they did to make it happen...

We have the same problem in Germany regarding http://www.zope.de/ which will
soon be relaunched (see http://new.zope.de/ ) - it's just a very few people that
can spend some of their limited time. So it's going foward slowly and we do not
have as much content already there, as I personally wish. However we hope to
attract some more people within the German speaking Community and to get more
content in there after the launch...

Kind Regards from Munich
Maik