[Zope] Re: Improved Zope Org Proposal

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Tue Jun 27 08:28:05 EDT 2006

Zope.org is becoming a worse and worse face of Zope.

If anyone were to ask me about Zope at this point, I would point them to
Plone.org which not only has more relevant data, better searches, better
organization but, of course, looks good.

Just my personal opinion, but if Zope Corp is going to use the namesake of
Zope they should also take on Zope.org as a full responsibility, meaning
all aspects with someone who is a full time Zope.org person.

Jake
http://www.ZopeZone.com