[Zope] {JOB] Zope Consultant, NYC

Beau Gould beau at open-source-staffing.com
Fri Mar 3 12:41:02 EST 2006

Zope Consultant, NYC

My NYC client needs help understanding & modifying a Zope-based CMS that was previously built for their client

My client would prefer the candidate to work on-site, but it’s not mandatory; however, a face-2-face interview is mandatory.  Local candidates need only apply unless you happen to be in NYC, but live elsewhere.

Initial project is 3-5 weeks at $300/day and 65/hour after 8 hours

Send resume and a paragraph on your Zope experience to beau at open-source-staffing.com

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing