[Zope] Re: (microsoft) webdav and zope 2.8.4

Pablo Ziliani pablo at decode.com.ar
Fri Mar 3 18:40:26 EST 2006

First, I am getting emails in the digest mode so apologies to everyone
if this has been already discussed after I got the last "issue", about
five hours ago.

I also need to have the webdav server working for MS. If somebody sent
patches or links to them (other than the one I quoted below) I missed
them completely. But more important than that, I would like to know if
these patches had already been merged to later versions of Zope (I'm
also using 2.8.4), or if there are plans for doing so.

Thanks,
Pablo