[Zope] (microsoft) webdav and zope 2.8.4

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Mar 3 15:05:55 EST 2006

Jens Vagelpohl wrote at 2006-3-2 21:06 +0000:
>> We had to fix some bugs in Zope's WebDAV support, e.g. properties
>> may not be pure ASCII. Zope did not recode them into UTF-8.
>
>Are those fixes available somewhere, maybe as a patch attached to a
>collector issue?

I think that I have filed collector issues...
At least for the badly escaped URLs.

The standard set of properties supported by Zope usually contains
only ASCII. As we use an extended Zope allowing ids to contain non-ASCII,
the second error surfaced. I may not have reported this problem
because it is probably not relevant for the core Zope (until
either to allow ids to contain non-ASCII or you define your own
WebDAV properties).

--
Dieter