[Zope] call htmlformuploadfile from dtml method

Olivier Wambacq olivier.wambacq at naturalsciences.be
Thu Mar 9 02:53:52 EST 2006

hello,

in plonelocalfolderNG you have the htmlformuploadfile method, that is called
in the form action.
but I needed to save everything in a db also, so I called a dtml method in
the form action. whitch first calls the db-store scripting, and then the
htmlformuploadfile.
everything is stored well in the db now,
but now I don't know how to call the htmlformuploadfile from this script.

I tried some things like:
<dtml-var htmlformuploadfile>
or
<dtml-var http://....../htmlformuploadfile>
also tried using <dtml-call ...
but nothing seems to work,
he always says htmlformuploadfile doesn't exist.
I tought I just had to call the same thing as in the action argument, but
how do I know how to call it when I call it from a dtml method instead?

thanks in advance
Olivier