[Zope] call htmlformuploadfile from dtml method

Olivier Wambacq olivier.wambacq at naturalsciences.be
Thu Mar 9 05:01:33 EST 2006

maybe my question is not that understandable.

I tried with a normal testform and a testaction (form with some fields like
name, firstname, ... and an action that returns the values in a little hello
"firstname", ...)
now I changed the form action to testmethod and made a testmethod that calls
<dtml-var testAction>. so actually it's the same.
and this works.

but now:

when working with plonelocalfolderNG, I saw in the standard given page, that
the form action is just: htmlformuploadfile.
so I copied a small form in my testform, and used formaction
htmlformuploadfile. and all works, he uploads the file to the external
folder.
but now I tried to move the formaction to the testmethod (<dtml-var
testAction> to <dtml-var htmlformuploadfile>)
and this doesn't work,
I keep getting a keyerror on htmlformuploadfile

what am I doing wrong?
it's quite urgent

Olivier