[Zope] Zope Managed Server

Dan Gaibel dg76 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 14 10:06:37 EST 2006

Thanks to all for the advice. It feels like I'm better off with a
dedicated server on which I can install and configure zope myself. I
wonder now about what type of machine is ideal. Eventually I hope to be
serving many (possibly hundreds) small websites via VHM. I'm sure that I
need plenty of memory, but what about CPU? Are there any statistics or
recommended configurations out there? How can I know what sort of load a
particular server will be able to withstand?

Thanks for your help!

Dan