[Zope] Re: kupu drawers

Garito garito at sistes.net
Tue Mar 28 07:50:05 EST 2006

Duncan Booth escribió:
> Garito wrote:
>

>> this.shared.xmldata.setProperty is not a function
>>
>> I supouse that the error is raised because the xml is incorrect but I
>> can't see where
>>

> I think this could happen if you gave the wrong content-type for your XML.
> If the browser doesn't realise that it is supposed to be XML then it won't
> bother parsing it. Kupu trunk has code to check for this and build a DOM if
> the browser hasn't bothered, but earlier releases (such as 1.3.x) don't.

Hi Duncan!
Thank you for your interest!!!!

I use Firefox with FireBug and this is the result of the try to load the
XML file on kupu (after that is when the error is raised):

onreadystatechange 	[xpconnect wrapped nsIOnReadyStateChangeHandler]
channel 	[xpconnect wrapped nsIChannel]
readyState 	4
status 	200
responseXML 	[object XMLDocument]
responseText 	<?xml version="1.0" ?> <libraries> <library id="Galeria">
<uri>http://yanged:9180/EspaciosYanged/Huete/huete.cc/Carpeta
<src>http://yanged:9180/EspaciosYanged/Huete/huete.cc/Carpeta
Imagenes/Ver/Galeria</src>
<icon>http://yanged:9180/EspaciosYanged/Huete/huete.cc/Imagenes/CarpetaImagenes.png</icon>
</library><library id="Imagenes">
<uri>http://yanged:9180/EspaciosYanged/Huete/huete.cc/Carpeta
<src>http://yanged:9180/EspaciosYanged/Huete/huete.cc/Carpeta
Imagenes/Ver/Imagenes</src>
<icon>http://yanged:9180/EspaciosYanged/Huete/huete.cc/Imagenes/CarpetaImagenes.png</icon>
</library> </libraries>
statusText 	OK
multipart 	false
onload 	null
onerror 	null
onprogress 	null
send 	function send() { [native code] }
open 	function (method, url, sync) { FireBug.httpOpenWrapper(this,
context, win, method, url, sync); }
addEventListener 	function addEventListener() { [native code] }
removeEventListener 	function removeEventListener() { [native code] }
abort 	function abort() { [native code] }
getAllResponseHeaders 	function getAllResponseHeaders() { [native code] }
getResponseHeader 	function getResponseHeader() { [native code] }
setRequestHeader 	function setRequestHeader() { [native code] }
overrideMimeType 	function overrideMimeType() { [native code] }
dispatchEvent 	function dispatchEvent() { [native code] }
getInterface 	function getInterface() { [native code] }

I think Zope is returning XML isn't it?
Thank you very much!!

--
Mis Cosas