[Zope] Re: Zeo as a Zeo Client

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Tue May 2 14:00:47 EDT 2006

If the objective is to have a second ZEO server available as a hot-backup,
how about the idea of having ZEO clients with the ability to write to two
separate ZEO servers (ideally running on separate hardware servers) with a
single 'write' command?  We can accomplish this at the application level,
but it would be a nice option to have ZEO do it automatically.

Is this a reasonable extension to ZEO?

Jonathan