[Zope] Re: Zeo as a Zeo Client

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at ze.tum.de
Wed May 3 03:27:36 EDT 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 09:19:31AM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On 3. Mai 2006 09:15:45 +0200 Gerhard Schmidt <estartu at ze.tum.de> wrote:
>

> >Every major innovation was extremely uncommon bevor it was implemented.
> >So  thats not a reason not to do it. Is there a way to get this to work.
> >I  Think it whould be a very nice feature. Because it whould increase the
> >scalability. When we can bring the cache to work it will improve
> >perfomance for large sites as well.
>
> There are lot of things that would be nice if they were implemented..
> The best chance to get this feature into Zope is either to implement it
> yourself or by funding the development.

If I had the Time I whould do it. My ToDo List goes around up to the moon
an back twice. About the funding I have to talk to my superior when he is
back from his vacation.

Bye
	Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | Privat: estartu at augusta.de         |   auf Anfrage/
Tel: 08232 77 36 4 | Dienst: schmidt at ze.tu-muenchen.de  |    on request
Fax: 08232 77 36 3 |                                    |