[Zope] strange behaviour:can not access source-view.gif but a copy of it

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Wed May 3 10:58:17 EDT 2006

thanks for the answer.

what I meant is that I only can access the trough its "normal" url
(using apache)

www.ersigen.ch/view-source.gif

never terminates, whereas
www.ersigen.ch/ersiweb/ersiweb/view-source.gif

immediately returns correctly (/ersiweb/ersiweb  is where apache
redirects to).

www.ersigen.ch/copy_of_view-source.gif

works fine also. this is using a copy of the same image.
This Problem we do have on a number of sites (running different versions
of plone,
on different machines).

thanks again
robert