[Zope] Btreefolder: How to fix Keyerror ???

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Fri May 5 02:35:18 EDT 2006

Hi there,
I have a big problem with an Plone site throwing  btreefolder errors.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.CopySupport, line 193, in manage_pasteObjects
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 307, in _setObject
  Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 199, in manage_afterAdd
  Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 235, in __recurse
  Module Products.Archetypes.BaseBTreeFolder, line 37, in manage_afterAdd
  Module Products.Archetypes.BaseFolder, line 104, in manage_afterAdd
  Module Products.Archetypes.BaseObject, line 179, in manage_afterAdd
   - __traceback_info__: (<CartManager at /whirlweb/backup/whirlweb/portal_cartmanager>, <PloneSite at /whirlweb/backup/whirlweb>, <Folder at /whirlweb/backup>)
  Module Products.Archetypes.Referenceable, line 217, in manage_afterAdd
  Module Products.Archetypes.Referenceable, line 348, in _referenceApply
  Module Products.ZCatalog.Lazy, line 158, in __getitem__
  Module Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2, line 210, in _getOb
KeyError: '11464251260848050376'

The site runs fine for some time, then it just throws that error, and I
have to restart zope.

I can export the site, but not import it.
Neither I can copy the site, or pack the db.

I tried the checkbtrees.py script.

It produces som 1200 lines

some like:
['Application'].Control_Panel.Products.Formulator.Help.LabelField
<persistent broken Products.Formulator.FieldHelpTopic.FieldHelpTopic
instance "\x00\x00\x
00\x00\x00\x0e'r">

but most f the show somethings like:
['Application'].Control_Panel.Products.CMFTestCase.Help.catalog._catalog.__len__
<BTrees.Length.Length object at 0x40f96cac>

and the final line says:
total 620613 found 1299

what can I do to fix this error