[Zope] First run TypeError

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sun May 7 08:04:54 EDT 2006

I've got a bit more information from my Z2.log:

On a normal startup attempt with data.fs:

I get one or two lines with "HEAD /VirtualHostBase/http/:80/ HTTP/1.1"
200 312 "" ""  as the anonymous
Then a GET 200 code (ok) when I authenticate at the /manage URL

On the new storage:
No "HEAD" lines appear as the anonymous user and the first two GETs to
the /manage URL give a 500 code (internal server error)

The following error appears on the browser:
Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unbound method method_descriptor object must be called with
Application instance as first argument (got RequestContainer instance
instead)

The third GET always succeeds (200 ok) in allowing authentication. The
instance behaves as normal in every regard afterwards.
This only occurs on startup.

Regards,
David