[Zope] First run TypeError

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon May 8 00:22:31 EDT 2006

Hi Andreas. I have been experimenting with creating backend storages for
zope. There is no traceback or error that appears in the error log or
event log. My hunch is that the message may be erroneous and that access
to the storage is being blocked since the database I am currently
experimenting with is not thread safe. I am trying to handle this with a
connection pool. I believe that the block is cleared with first two
requests that don't succeed - since each time it would be calling a new
thread. I believe the reason that this is only occurring on startup is
because zope has to load objects with the initial threads to the storage
before serving requests.

Regards
David