[Zope] Zope will not allow access after IP address change

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed May 24 12:56:32 EDT 2006

--On 24. Mai 2006 18:44:08 +0200 Jeremiah Foster
<jeremiah.foster at theclickstore.se> wrote:

> It seems to imply that there is a problem with a zope-mysql module which
> is getting an operational error. But I did not think that mysql was used
> for authentication. Are there other errors I should be looking out for?
> Because there are other errors in the logs.

Well...you should know..it's your server...it's your app :-)
Perhaps the DB uses IP-based authentication and so possibly some
configuration on the MySQL has to be accomplished...consult your MySQL DA.

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376