[Zope] Migrating from PTS to Zope 2.9.3's i18n?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu May 25 14:15:49 EDT 2006

Hi All,

(CC'ing Philipp in directly since he appears to be fairly guru-some in
this area!)

I have a project with a load of ZODB-based page templates that are all
marked out for use with PTS.

How hard would it be to sub in Zope 3's i18n stuff for PTS and, if I
chose to do so, what would be the best way to go about doing it?

Can the existing .pot and .po files be used? How do you generate .pot
files from ZODB-based ZPT's and python scripts in Zope 2.9/Five land?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk